For companies of all sizes, cybercrime has become potentially harmful to a possible business-ending event.
Many factors make corporations and enterprises vulnerable to cyberattacks. The most significant factors are:
- Lack of integrated cybersecurity solutions
- Lack of ability to share threat intelligence cross-functionally
- Underutilized frameworks to support investigations
- Rapid digitalization creates complex and potentially less secure networks.
- Undertrained employees with poor understanding of cyber risks
- Remote work creates difficulties in keeping personal and corporate information safe.